Ragnarok X Next Generation (Rox) is finally here, lots of you who haven’t played the game during the CBT (Closed Beta Testing) probably want to know some basic and advanced techniques about the game for you to have leverage among other players.
There are lots of activities and interactions when you play the game and if you’re a newbie you might be overwhelmed with all of that information. In this guide, we will try to put everything in detail, the complete strategy guide and walkthrough that will help you in every step when you play the Ragnarok X Next Generation from start to basic info like classes, equipment, weapons, and many more.
Currently, RoX has six different classes and every class has two sub-classes. We will just list some insight since most of you probably know these classes well.
- Swordsman (Knigth or Crusader) – a class ideal for tanking or dealing damage.
- Acolyte (Priest or Monk) – a class useful for healing and buff support or also a damage dealer.
- Mage (Wizard or Sage) – a class ideal for dealing huge magic damage especially AoE (Area of Effect).
- Thief (Assassin or Rogue) – a class for dealing sneaky damage for both direct and AoE.
- Archer (Hunter, Bard or Dancer) – class for dealing damage with its long-range attack good for both direct and AoE.
- Merchant (Blacksmith or Alchemist) – only the class that can use the ‘Craft Skill’ and cart trading. This class can inflict both direct hit and AoE with Zenies.
Here are some of the basic guides for all of the activities in Ragnarok X Next Generation.
- Kafra VIP Plus Guide
- Enchantment Conversion Guide
- Battle Achievement Guide
- Equipment Guide
- Gardening Guide
- Cooking Guide
- Fishing Guide
- Pet Guide
- Guild Order Guide (New* Revamped)
- Crafted Weapon (Blue) Guide
- COC Mission Guide (Daily Task)
- NPC Favor Gifting Guide (Extra NPC Privileges)
- What is Bound and Not Bound Items
Here are some guides for players who already reach level 30+ who wants to know more all about the feature of the game.
- Returnee Guide
- How to win the Magic Bait Fishing Contest (Izlude Fishing Spot)
- Where to buy Cheaper HP and SP Potion
- Combo Skill Guide (Useful for multiple Active Skill)
- Secret Mining Guide (Concentrated Ore and Alloy Pickaxe)
Here are some useful tools you can use for your adventure.
- List of All Monsters (Automatic EXP Party Calculator)
- List of All Fish and Baits (With Useful Search)
- List of All Items and Materials Location (Item Search)
- List of All Enchantments (With Level Calculator)
- List of All Cards (White, Blue and Rare Gold)
- List of All Side Quest and Rewards
- List of All Weapons (Instance White, Crafting Blue)
- Base and Job Level EXP Table
Stuck on some parts of the game or want to do more about it. Below, we have listed all of the how-tos that we usually stumbled in the game and we think worth writing for.
- How to get More Novice Coin
- How to Get Half Million Zeny through Birthday Gift
- How to Get more Avatar and Chat Frames
- How to Get Glory Pass for Free-to-Play Players
- How to Get More Stamina and Odin Blessings
- How to Declutter Items on Backpack
- How to Redeem Coupon Codes
- How to Get Pre-registration Rewards
- How to Create a Guild
- How to Ride a Carousel (Eden Ticket)
- How to increase Weight Limit (Bag Storage Capacity)
- How to Reset Skills and Stats Points
- How to Pre-purchase the Mechaspeaker Mask
- How to answer Guess the Hat
- How to Gift Pattie
For tips on completing the instances:
Here are the complete list of all Kingdom Pass events.
- January 2023 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- November 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass (All-new)
- October 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- September 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- August 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- June 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- May 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- April 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- March 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- February 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- January 2022 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
- December 2021 ROX’s Kingdom Pass
Here are the latest and previous event the game is up to.
- Ultraman Event Guide (February 2023)
- Lunar New Year Event Guide (January 2023)
- Demon Slayer Crossover Event Guide (December 2022)
- Operation Monster Hunter Guide (November 2022)
- Halloween Revelry Event Guide (October 2022)
- Shining Stars Event Guide (October 2022)
- GVG 2.0 Event Guide (October 2022)
- Summer Vacation Event Guide (July 2022)
- Sea of Stars Event Guide (July 2022)
- Attack on Titan Crossover Event Guide (June 2022)
- Anniversary Event Guide (June 2022)
- Pet Invasion Event Guide (May 2022)
- Moonlight Blessing Event Guide (April 2022)
- Songkran Festival Event Guide (April 2022)
- White Valentine’s Day Event Guide (March 2022)
- Amazing Event Guide (February 2022)
- In the name of Love Event Guide (February 2022)
- Christmas Battle Event Guide (December 2021)
- Floating Blessing Event Guide (December 2021)
- Glast Heim Exchange Event (November 2021)
- Haggle Sailor Suit Costume Event Guide (November 2021)
- FREE Regal Feathered Hat – Glast Heim Pre-registration
- Blessing of the Water Deity Guide (November 2021)
- Halloween Event Guide (October 2021)
- Slime Adventure Event Guide
- Slime Collab Event Daily Rewards (September 2021)
- Pet Pre-registration Event (Get Additional Rewards)
- Academy Summer Vacation Event (How to get the Rewards Faster)
- One Month Anniversary Event
- Win Razer Events (Party Code)
- Launch Celebration Event Guide (Exclusive Costume)
Here are all of the answer cheat list to some daily activities in the game and exams that you need a hand on answering those difficult questions.
Ragnarok X Next Generations will have five different kind of servers and each of these will have additional sub servers. Below are the updated list of servers.
- Odin Servers – Opera Phantom, Wing of Blessing, Royal Instrument, Valhalla, Gungnir, Clock Tower, Dark Lord, and Central Plains, Comodo
- Heimdal Servers – Temple of Dawn, Golden Lava, Highland, Demon’s Castle, Sealed Island, and Sipera
- Bragi Servers – Silent Ship, Golden Route, Sapir, Rose Red, Kingdom of Freedom, and Nicola
- Mimir Servers – Crystal Waterfall, Bifrost, Nastia, Strouf Treasury, Green Tranquil Pond, and Ingael
- Valkyrie Servers – Aldebaran, Tome of Glory, Incense Pavilion, Carew, Boulders and Horns, Exquisite Pond, and Nemesis
- Loki – Dimension Door *New, Bright Lotus Pond, Seocho Market, Eudora, and Moonlit Temple
- Together We Rox Servers – Half Anniversary
- Cung Hoang Dao Servers – Xu nu, Song Tu
- Chaos Servers – Mastering, Deviling, Ghostring, Angeling
- Legends Servers – Kumpakan, Srikandi, Gatotkaca, Lapulapu, Badang, Tossakan
- Loki Servers – Dungeon Throne, Hidden Wood Ruins, Moonlit Temple, Eudora, Seocho Market, Bright Lotus Pond
- Gaia Servers – Attack on Poring, Sukhotahi, Luzon, Garden City, Ayothaya, Majapahit, and Manila
Each of this servers will can trade throughout exchange center. When the servers open, we will be playing on the Odin server “Opera Phantom”, see you there!
We also usually feature article about Ragnarok X Next Generation, feel free to check our news and updates about the game below.
- Ragnarok X: Next Generation x Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Collaboration Confirmed!
- ROX’s War of Chosen Season Thor Champion
- Offline Anniversary Party Ragnarok X in the Philippines
- Ragnarok X Next Generation Review
- Lucky Players obtained Rare Card worth 50k on CBT
- Ragnarok X Next Generation Closed Beta Starts
- CBT to OBT Recharge Explained
- Closed Beta Test starts on April 23